Procedures & Policies for Maintaining & Utilizing Physical, Academic and Support facilities- laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc.
The college maintains and upkeeps the different infrastructural facilities by holding regular meetings of various committees constituted for this purpose and using the grants received by the college. Regular cleaning of water tanks, proper garbage disposal, pest control, landscaping and maintenance of lawns is done by the concerned employees. The maintenance of the campus of the college is monitored through regular inspection. Upkeep of all facilities and cleanliness of environment in the hostel is maintained through Hostel Monitoring Committee. Outsourcing is done for the maintenance of wooden furniture, electrification and plumbing. Regular maintenance of the water cooler and water purifier is done.
Maintenance of laboratories:
* Regular maintenance of laboratories, equipment, gas and water supply is done by lab attendants and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments and faculty in-charge. The list of equipment to be repaired is taken from the concerned departments. The decision on this list is taken in the meeting of faculty in-charge. The finalized list is duly approved and signed by the Principal. The calibration, repairing and maintenance of sophisticated lab equipment are done by the technicians of related owner enterprises and supervised by concerned subject teachers and HODs. Record of the maintenance and the stock register is maintained by lab assistant.
1. The Library Committee takes a decision about the purchase of the books. The requirement and list of books is taken from the concerned departments and HODs. The finalized list of required books is duly approved and signed by the Principal. Then sanctioned list of books is sent to book dealers.
2. To ensure return of books, ‘Library Nil’ from the library is mandatory for students before appearing for examination.
3. Other issues such as weeding out of old titles, schedule of issue/ return of books etc. are resolved by the library committee.
4. VRIDDHI software is used in Library.
5. The maintenance of the reading room and stock verification of library books is done regularly by the library staff.
* The Director of Physical Education looks after the maintenance of sports equipment. Ground cleaning and ground marking is done with the help of technical staff of the college. Regular maintenance of the equipment is done by technical staff.
* The decision of repairing and maintenance of computer equipment is taken in the meetings of purchase committee. The finalized list of equipment to be repaired is duly approved and signed by the Principal. The repairing and maintenance of computer equipment is done by the technicians of related owner enterprises and supervised by concerned subject teachers and HODs. Regular maintenance of Computer Laboratory equipment is done by laboratory attendant and headed by the Faculty in Charge. Outsourcing is done for maintenance and repairing of IT infrastructure such as computers, internet facilities including Wi-Fi and broadband.
1. The College has various committees for maintenance and up keeping of infrastructure. The Faculty in Charge submits their requirements to the Principal regarding classrooms, furniture and other equipment.
2. The regular cleaning of classrooms is conducted by the concern employees and supervised by Administrative staff.