COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION GUIDANCE Cell
Mechanism and Function: The Competitive Examinations Centre is established with the objective of providing academic facilities to the students of our college aspiring for administrative career by appearing for the State/Civil Services Examinations. The centre provides coaching/training programs for the Civil Services / State Services and other examinations to the students enrolled in this centre.
The Competitive Examination Centre devised mechanism to get admission:
- The centre circulates notice to the students inviting application for admission to the centre.
- The centre considers all the applications received in due time and then decide about the standard measures of giving admission to the students.
- The aspirants who wish to prepare for the Civil Services/State Services Examinations generally get the preference for admission.
- The functioning of the centre begins in the month of August/September of the academic year.
- The centre conducts various student centric activities throughout the academic year.
- The centre assists aspirants to register/enroll for various competitive examinations.
- Counselling to aspirants for successfully appearing for the Civil/State Services Examinations.
- ONLINE NATIONAL LEVEL GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ, DECEMBER- 2021.
- ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON “HOW TO PREPARE MPSC/UPSC COMPETITIVE EXAMS DURING GRADUATION”.
- WEBINAR ON “HOW TO PREPARE MPSC/UPSC COMPETITIVE EXAMS DURING GRADUATION”.
- ONLINE NATIONAL LEVEL GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ, DECEMBER- 2020.
- PATANGRAO KADAM NATIONAL LEVEL INTER-COLLEGIATE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST, JANUARY- 2019.
- SWARGIYA AAMDAR RAJEEV RAJALE INTER-COLLEGIATE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE EXAMINATION, DECEMBER- 2018.
- ONE-DAY WORKSHOP ON COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION GUIDANCE
Dr. Kishorkumar G. Gaikawad
Dr. Vilas B. Bansode
Dr. Atulkumar R. Chourpagar
Prof. Aasaram H. Desai
Prof. Amol G. Agase
Prof. Aslam S. Shaikh