Electoral Literacy Club (ELC)
– The main objective of ELC is to promote awareness of ‘Right to vote’ among students, faculty members and community at large.
-To enable critical thinking on issues related to election rights, democracies and its processes.
– ELC works to educate the future voters about enrolment, and other electoral process like EVM/VVPAT.
-To develop a culture of electoral participation and maximize the ethical voting and follow the principle ‘Every vote counts’ and ‘No voters to be left behind’.
Electoral literacy club aims at strengthening the culture of electoral participation among young and future voters.
|Prof.(Dr.) V. B. Bansode
|Dr. A. H. Desai
|Dr. R. B. Adling
|Barde Anant Narayan
|Shidhhi Vijaykumar Bafna
- Conducting District level essay writing competition.
- Celebration National Voter day.
- Conducting New Voter Registration Campaign.
- Completion of the resolution letter from all the college to exercise the constitutional right to vote.