Department of Computer Science was established in 2010. Since its establishment the Department has played a key role in the overall development of the College. The Department has well-equipped Laboratory and conducts level course. The faculty members in the department are working very hard to provide quality education to all students. The department is running smoothly under proper guidance of Shri. Shivajirao Rajale (Chairman – College Development Committee), Shri. Rahul Rajale (Trustee – Dadapatil Rajale Shikshan Sanstha’s) and Dr. R. J. Temkar (Principal – Dadapatil Rajale Arts & Science College, Adinathnagar). Most of the alumni of the department are employed in various government, non-government organizations and in IT industries. Many expert teachers have visited the Department and delivered lectures on various occasions. The Department makes all efforts to develop the skills in Computer Language practical and research for the students. Teaching-Learning is made more learner center with the use of ICT. In the academic year 2021-2022, an updated media centre was started under the computer department.
- The procedure for BSc Computer Science admission is mostly done on the basis of merit. The basic BSc Computer Science eligibility is a minimum aggregate of 50% in Class 12 Science with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- To provide value-based education.
- To achieve proficiency in programming.
- To promote new trends in technology.
- To develop problem solving skills.
Sanctioned Intake for B. Sc. Computer Science:
F.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science
S.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science
T.Y.B.Sc. Computer Science